Monday, July 21, 2008

Clarissa's Softball Team's book I made for the coaches...

Clarissa has had the opportunity to play on a Traveling softball team this summer and it has been a lot of fun. They play twice a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays and have been in three weekend tournaments. It is her first year playing fast pitch. At the beginning of the season I thought the games might be boring because of the pitchers walking everyone but it hasn't been boring at all. Every game has been a new adventure and fun to watch. It has been a blast watching these girls improve. As a special gift the parents of the girls decided to put together a book for the coaches. This is the book I designed and put together. I am sure I will be ordering one for Clarissa too. Her team name is " Snake River Hysteria". I will try to post some candid shots of her playing later. But in the meantime here is some of her team playing....

The first image is the front cover and back cover and then the pages follow...


No comments: