Monday, November 16, 2009

Jen- Madison High Senior {Senior portrait photographer}

I had the awesome opportunity to do Jen's Senior Portrait session last Friday. It was a COLD 30 degrees out but she was a great sport and braved the weather and the Rexburg wind to get her portraits done. We had so much fun trying new locations and new poses. She was even brave enough to go out in the river in a chair! And her Mom was so fun to have with us. I put her right to work holding my flash to try different lighting effects and she also got a great work out helping me haul chairs to and from where we wanted them. We had a blast! Thank you to both of you for letting me be a part of capturing this time in Jen's life! Good luck with your Senior year, Jen!


1 comment:

Danielle said...

Great captures!! I love them!