Wednesday, October 26, 2011

"All tuckered out"... {East Idaho Pet photographer}



What a day! 

It isn't very often that I get to have SEVEN babies in the studio at one time! 

Seven baby puppies, that is! :D

I could hardly stand how cute these little balls of fur were. Talk about puppy heaven! I took my fourteen year old daughter to help and she was thrilled to sit on the floor and let them toddle all over and around her. We spent an hour doing individual shots of the puppies while the others scampered all over my shooting room area. After an hour, the thrill and adventure of a new place began to die down and one by one these little cuties started to fall sound asleep. I just HAD to share this one of six of them totally crashed on my couch and the seventh one wide awake. This little guy didn't want to miss any of the action! :D Aren't they adorable? I will try to post more later in the week, but I wanted to share this one first.

No comments: