Thursday, March 1, 2012

More of "Beautiful Ballerina" {East Idaho Ballet Photographer}


I had no idea that shooting ballerina images could be so fun!!! This is the same beautiful ballerina I did last week in her dance studio. This week she came to my studio and we shot images for THREE HOURS!!! So much fun!!! And we decided to do a few more tomorrow on my grey backdrop. This is my first time getting to be creative with a ballerina and I have decided- I LOVE it!!! She was such a good sport and did a lot of jumping ones as well as simple poses. Here are just a few of my favorites! :) 








I even tried to do some silhouette images and I thought they turned out cool. 



7 comments:

Sean said...

Great photos!

Jenn Valluzzo said...

These are so cool. I love the movement in so many of them!

Maggie said...

What a beautiful dancer. You captured some amazing images!

Deborah Chetwood said...

Great set. Something about the posture of a dancer ...

Dawn said...

Beautiful images...very creative!

ShannonB said...

Stunningly beautiful!

Maggie said...

Hi Kimberly,

Thanks for the comment on my film post. We live between Fruitland and Parma on the west side of the state. It would be fun to meet up if you do make it over for Convention. Thanks for saying "hi!"

Maggie