Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Idaho Falls High School Senior- Max {East Idaho Senior Photographer}

I was so thrilled when I got a call from this senior's Mom needing a last minute senior session. I have known this family since I first got married 17 years ago. I used to stay with him and his siblings when his parents went out of town. Over the years I've seen his Mom a few times and have always been amazed at how fast time has gone. But now I am really shocked at how fast time has gone! I can't believe Max is a senior and about to embark on a new adventure.


Today was a little more windy then normal for Idaho but we decided to brave the wind and try to do his session any way. We had a few "sand" storms to deal with, but for the most part we did pretty good. I really enjoyed getting to know Max. He has a fun personality.


Congratulations, Max, on your upcoming graduation! Good luck on all your future plans.








1 comment:

Camille said...

This makes me feel SO OLD! I used to babysit Max after school for a while. He was probably not even 2 yet. How did he get so grown up? What a cute kid. Great shots!