Saturday, January 17, 2009

Garbage bags + two brave souls = a lot of fun!

I love my sister. She is so creative. She is an art student at an art collage in Maryland and she definitely is artistic. I recently had the opportunity to go to Florida and while I was there I got to see her (it has been several years since we have seen each other). I thought it would be fun to go do a photo session with her and her boyfriend. She was more then willing if I did pictures of them in costume. The costume she wanted to make was made out of garbage bags. I thought they were pretty clever and unique. And her boyfriend is a great sport to dress in garbage bags and tights! :D We had a blast and I laughed a ton. What fun! We even had a couple of cops who kept circling the block probably wondering what we were up to. I am sure it was quite the sight for them to see!





No comments: