Monday, April 20, 2009

Our newest addition to our own family....

Okay- so I have one BIG weakness... it is called puppy dog eyes. I just can't say "no". Especially when it is a little 7 week old puppy and a 12 year old daughter who are both giving them to me! :D Last Sat. I was in Rexburg doing a wedding and I ran to Walmart with my daughter to get something. Well, wouldn't you know there would be a boy standing next to a box of puppies. And I just had to look in. This little one tugged on my heart. I shouldn't have looked! But I did and I couldn't help myself so now we have a new addition to our family. We love her. She is so sweet and cuddly. My four children are in heaven having a puppy around. We took her to the studio today to try getting some pictures of her. She did pretty good and we got some cute shots.

I had so much fun doing a doggy session that I have decided to run a special...

Call and book a pet session for only $25 (regularly $50) and receive a free 8x10 of your pet to have as a keepsake forever. Make sure to refer to this post!




2 comments:

Ivy & Mae said...

awww very sweet pictures Kim!

LouandAngela said...

Can't they always stay that cute? Great pictures!