Saturday, April 11, 2009

Vote on the side for your favorite Fresh Face contestant...

The voting for the Fresh Face Contest is almost to an end. I decided to do a poll on here as well (it is located on the left hand side of my blog...). Then I will combine the votes and come up with our winner.

The rules...

You can only vote once and for only one child. PLEASE don't attempt to vote more then once. I can track who has voted and I will disqualify the child who the multiple votes were for. Go ahead and call your friends, family, co-workers, etc and send them my link to have them vote, but they can only vote once as well. So get out there and contact everyone you know to vote! Good luck! The winner will be announced on April 15th.




3 comments:

Micaela said...

Kimmie! Hey, I found you on Hilary S. blog! Check out our growing family. www.happythomasfamily.blogspot.com

Your pictures are AWESOME! I was looking back into your archives and found my good friend Jared Collette and his new bride Tara! It was so fun to see them! Do you have a family blog? I would love to see some pictures of the kids! Talk to you soon,

Micaela

lucy said...

They're all so cute. my vote though goes to #15

Chantri said...

I found you though Hillary's blog. Cute contest. I was shocked to see #15 since I am the photographer who took that little man's pictures in my studio! Cute Cute!