Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Kaley- Madison Senior Studio Session {Idaho Falls Senior Photographer}

A couple of weeks ago I posted a few images of this beautiful Senior Model from Madison High School. This week she came in and we did some studio shots. She is so fun to work with. I love her personality. She is up for anything and loves to smile.

Here are a few from her studio session! Enjoy!!!

Kaley183 copy edited

Kaley275 copy edited cropped

Kaley195 copy edited

Kaley263 copy edited

Kaley160 copy edited

Kaley240 copy edited

Kaley202 copy edited

3 comments:

Columbus Photographer | Danielle Neil said...

I just LOVE your senior work! And she'll just love her photos! Great variety and how cute is her dress!!

Joy said...

These are beautiful. She is so gorgeous!

amwz photography said...

these are beautiful!!
I fanned you on FB so I can see more of your work there too :)