Monday, May 31, 2010

Looking for a couple to be models for me... {Idaho Falls Wedding Photographer}



I had the WONDERFUL opportunity to take a couple of wedding photography classes a week ago and I learned so much! Now I want to go out and try some of the things I learned but I would like to try it with a couple who are already married. I need a couple who would be willing to model for 2 to 3 hours. The "bride" will need to wear a wedding dress and a veil and the groom will need to wear a suit. If you are interested or know someone who may be interested please give me a call or e-mail me at kim@kimberlysmithphotography.com. 

Thanks!!!! I am excited to try what I learned.

1 comment:

Smiles_allot13 said...

Hello Kim! If you are still looking for someone to model for you, My husband and I would love to help you out! I can send you some pictures of us if you would like. My email is smiles_allot13@hotmail.com

April Peterson